perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

Here I Go Again

This girl is back to Poland! After two amazing years in Finland, my location is set back to Wroclaw, Poland, my previous home town from 2008-2009.  This time, I thought that it would be nice to share my daily basis with my friends and family as well as with other people interested through a blog.

In the picture my two lovely new friends, Binnie on my left side and Maja on my right side.


I have been going to my new school since the first day of September. I am completing the IB diploma, and so far I'm loving my new school! Our class is very integrated and the jokes are just hilarious. I'm sure we will have loads of fun during this two years period! I will tell you more about the school later, and I will also be introducing the city and the part I live in as well as my everyday life in the exotic country of Poland! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti