sunnuntai 18. syyskuuta 2011

Sundays were created for homework

This is what my sundays are usually about; homework. My new school is called V Liceum Ogolnokszalcace we Wroclawiu, translated something like the fifth high school of Wroclaw. It contains the International Baccalaureate programme, and there are around 60 students in it in total. Most of them are Polish, obviously, but there are a few foreigners as well. 


The IB programme is blamed to be very challenging, and I have come to realize that during the three weeks I've been to this school. Even though I completed the pre-IB in Finland, I had no clue of how much effort the school could take. Rellu in Tampere was just a piece of cake compared to this ;). 
Not very pleasant these sundays, but don't really have a choice. The teachers are so much stricter here than in Finland! Better get used to it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti